Loaded with cheese, spinach and delicious ham, this jaffle is perfect as breakfast, lunch or a picnic snack.
8 slices Eskort Chopped Ham Roll
250ml (1c) wilted spinach
125ml (½c) leeks, fried
125ml (½c) feta
125ml (½c) cream cheese
125ml (½c) white cheese, grated
8 slices white bread
45ml (3T) butter
salt and freshly ground pepper
- Heat a jaffle iron over moderate heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the spinach, leeks, feta, cream cheese and white cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place slices of ham onto a slice of bread, add the spinach and cheese mixture and close with another slice of bread.
- Grease the jaffle iron with butter and toast the sandwich for about 5 minutes on each side
- Serve the jaffles with potato chips or veggie chips.