4 potatoes, boiled
125ml (½c) cream
45ml (3T) butter
5ml (2t) harissa spice
400g Eskort Mini Cheese Grillers
30ml (2T) olive oil
125ml (½c) Italian parsley, chopped
60ml (¼c) chives
125g Brie cheese
zest and juice of one lemon
- Mash the potatoes with the cream, butter and harissa spice.
- Fry the mini cheese grillers in a pan with olive oil over a moderate heat until golden.
- Fry the eggs.
- Chop the parsley and chives.
- Divide the mash between four plates, put the grillers on top and add a fried egg to each.
- Sprinkle the chives and parsley over.
- Finish with the lemon zest and juice and serve.