Mom always deserves a break from cooking and it’s easy to spoil her with this easy peasy and #JustDelicious super-tasty meal
1 x Eskort Boneless Pork Loin Roast
45ml (3T) Dijon mustard
30ml (2T) butter, softened
15ml (1T) honey
small handful thyme, finely chopped
small handful parsley, finely chopped
15ml (1T) lemon zest
ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190°C
- Whisk the mustard, butter and honey in a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together the thyme, parsley and lemon zest.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper, then brush all over with the mustard mixture.
- Spread half of the herb mixture over the top of the pork, pressing it into the mustard mixture so it sticks. Keep the rest of the mixture covered in the fridge.
- Place the meat on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast the mat for 1 hour or until cooked through, then remove from the oven and rest for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle over the rest of the herb mixture, slice the meat and serve it with a fresh green salad.