600g Pork strips
1 chopped chilies
Thick Soy sauce
Shallot finely chopped
- Heat the oil in a pan and brown the strips
- Take them out. On the same pan sauté the shallots until transparent then add all the other ingredients.
- Simmer until bubbles form and the mixture is reduced and slightly thick.
- Remove from heat and add the pork strips
- Return the pan to the stove for 2-3 minutes
- Peal and boil potatoes until very soft. drain excess water and mash Potatoes and butter, cream salt and pepper to taste. add in chopped chives