4 pork chops
salt and freshly ground
80ml (1⁄3c) wholegrain
60ml (¼c) honey
5ml (1t) smoked paprika
15ml (1T) lemon juice
30ml (2T) butter
15ml (1T) oil
chopped fresh parsley
- Pat dry the pork chops and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, honey, paprika and lemon juice and mix until smooth.
- In a heavy-bottom pan, melt the butter and oil over medium heat and cook the pork chops 3-4 minutes on all sides or until cooked through. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, lower the heat and pour in Always pat pork chops dry with a paper towel. This will make the meat brown much better. The honey mustard sauce. Let the sauce reduce for about 2-5 minutes.
- Add the pork chops back in the pan and coat with the honey mustard sauce.
Garnish with the parsley and serve immediately.