Pre-packed and assembled at work, this creamy and spicy wrap is a lunchtime winner.
4 Eskort Jalapeño Pork Sausages
125ml (½c) frozen sweetcorn
125ml (½c) cream cheese
2,5 ml (½ t) harissa paste (or any hot sauce)
4 large butter lettuce leaves
30ml (2T) onion marmalade
60ml (¼c) mayonnaise
zest and juice of 1 lime
- Remove the pork sausage meat from the sausage casing.
- Press the meat into oval patties and fry in a pan over moderate heat until golden.
- Mix the sweetcorn, cream cheese and harissa paste.
- Mix the lime zest, juice and mayonnaise.
- Pack everything in separate containers if taking to work and assemble your wrap at lunchtime.