We know you need a quick, easy & #JustDelicious snack to keep you glued to the telly without too much time in the kitchen. Try this tasty recipe!
1 packet Eskort Jalapeño Pork Sausages
15ml (1T) olive oil
1 bag nacho chips
200g cheddar cheese grated
100g mozzarella cheese, grated
1 jalapeño, finely sliced
1 red onion, finely diced
2 tomatoes, chopped
small bunch fresh coriander, roughly chopped
10ml (2t) red wine vinegar
1 avocado, mashed
5ml (1t) lemon juice
salt and ground black pepper
200g sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the sausages until browned and cooked through. Remove from the heat, cool and slice into coins.
- Layer an oven dish with nacho chips, some jalapeño sausage, cheddar and mozzarella cheese and slices of Jalapeño.
- Cook until the cheese has melted and is bubbling (about 10-15 minutes).
- In a bowl, mix together the red onion, tomatoes, coriander and red wine vinegar and set aside.
- In another bowl, mash the avocado with the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the nachos from the oven and serve warm with the tomato salsa, avocado and sour cream.