Load up on carbs with this cheesy jaffle that packs a satisfying punch!
15ml (1 T) olive oil
4 slices bread, buttered
2 slices Eskort Mini Picnic Ham
mac and cheese dinner leftovers
30ml (2T) tomato jam
1 pinch chilli flakes
- Fry eggs sunny side up in a pan over medium heat.
- Place a slice of ham and add mac and cheese to the unbuttered side of a slice of bread.
- Add the tomato jam and chilli flakes.
- Top with the egg and then put a slice of bread, buttered side up on top and toast the sandwich in a jaffle iron over high heat.
- Allow to cool before packing into a lunchbox.