A creamy, cheesy pasta mixed with mini viennas and Marmite is the perfect #JustDelicious meal for busy kids who need to refuel after fun weekend activities!
500 g Eskort Mini Viennas
5ml (1t) fresh thyme, chopped
250ml (1c) fresh cream
30ml (2T) Marmite
65ml (¼c) starchy water from the pasta pot
15ml (1T) butter
125ml (½c) cheddar cheese
fresh baby spinach or rocket leaves
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil over a high heat and
- cook the spaghetti until al dente.
- Remove from the heat, ladle out a cup of the pasta water and keep aside.
- Drain the pasta, drizzle with olive oil and set aside.
- Add some olive oil to a large saucepan over moderate heat.
- Add the thyme and viennas and fry until golden.
- Add the cream, Marmite and starchy water and stir to combine.
- Add the spaghetti, butter and cheese to the saucepan and swirl until all the spaghetti is coated with the sauce.
- Serve with baby spinach or rocket.