What better way is there to begin and celebrate the month of love than with some self-love at our first Move! event for 2020? Potchefstroom ladies, it’s your turn to treat yourself with love and be part of the Move! magic as we aim to unleash the potential in you.
A month into the year of no limitations, women will be reminded of the power they have. After all, we all need that extra helping hand and what’s better than sharing in the success?
Come be inspired, network and gain new ideas to tackle the rest of the year with faith and confidence, as you pursue your dreams. You’ll get to enjoy all the motivational speakers and inspiring gospel music while having lunch and refreshments – and you’ll leave the event with a fab goodie bag. We can’t wait to see you there!
Avon Justine’s Nomvula Mazibuko will introduce the speakers on the day and share how you can become an independent Avon Justine representative and earn extra money.
- Ratna Siriah, business head for Zee World, will be speaking about their interesting shows and the series Mehek – a world first for an Indian series to feature an African cast. Zee World is invested in local talent and bringing the best of Bollywood series to Africa.
- A pastor to open the event with a prayer and motivational words.
- Prophetess Keneilwe Mukendi will close the event with motivational words that will inspire you.
- Multi-talented gospel singer Oscar Moloi will entertain you with some of your favourite songs.
- Local gospel group Sanctified Story will minister to you with songs.
- MMC Lesego Molapisi will talk about women in leadership.
- MMC Puleng Molete will talk about achievement.
What you need to know
Date: Saturday 1 February
Venue: Madiba Banquet Hall - 104 River Street, Potchefstroom, North West
Time: 9am – 3pm
Dress code: Red and black
Price: R265 at Computicket, including lunch, refreshments and a goodie bag.