A warm salad popping with #JustDelicious flavour that’ll have people pining for more!
30ml (2T) poppy seeds
60ml (¼C) olive oil
15ml (1T) white wine vinegar
5ml (1t) Dijon mustard
1 pack Eskort Pork Fresh Neck Steaks
salt and freshly ground pepper
30ml (2T) thyme, chopped
1 garlic clove, chopped
2 peaches, quartered
2 handfuls watercress
- Whisk together the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Dress the pork neck steaks with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, garlic and thyme.
- Pan fry the steaks over high heat for 4 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan and turn off the heat.
- Add the peaches to the pan to warm up.
- Drizzle the salad with dressing and thinly slice the steaks.
- Serve the salad dressed with the peaches and steak slices.