I picked a pack of peppers for this Peppadew® pepper pizza . . . ok I didn’t pick anything, but this #JustDelicious Peppadew® pizza needs to be shared with friends to really be appreciated!
375g Eskort Peppadew® & Feta Pork Sausages
30ml (2T) olive oil
1 packet of 4 store-bought pizza bases
400ml tomato and basil pasta sauce
250g mozzarella cheese, grated
1 onion, sliced
1 red pepper, sliced
100g bottled Peppadew®s, sliced
100g feta cheese, crumbled
15ml (1T) olive oil
salt and ground black pepper
small handful fresh basil, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Heat some of the oil in a frying pan and fry the sausages until cooked through. Remove from the heat, cool, slice into coins and set aside.
- Place the pizza bases on a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Using a tablespoon, spoon 2-3 spoons of the tomato and basil pasta sauce onto the base and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle over some mozzarella cheese.
- Top with sausage and onion slices and sprinkle over peppers and peppadews, feta cheese, olive oil and a little salt and pepper.
- Repeat with the remaining pizza bases.
- Bake each pizza for 20-25 minutes until the base is browned and the cheeses have melted.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm garnished with basil.
To vote – and win – click here