Summer lovin’ had me a blast – and we’re loving this #JustDelicious pork chops recipe. Perfect for those “oh those summer nights”. Tell me more, tell me more . . .
80ml olive oil
4 Eskort Pork Chops
15ml lemon juice
5ml anchovy fillets, chopped
3 radishes, finely sliced
small handful of fresh parsley, chopped1 bunch of spring onions, stalks trimmed
- Mix two tablespoons of olive oil with salt, pepper and chilli flakes in a small bowl. Rub the olive oil mixture over the chops, coating both sides well.
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the chops for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through. Remove from the pan, set aside and cover to keep warm (can be kept warm in a preheated oven).
- In another bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, anchovy and two tablespoons of olive oil. Add the radishes and parsley and toss to coat, set aside.
- In the same pan used for the chops, add a little more oil if necessary and lightly sear the spring onions until slightly tender. Remove from heat.
- Plate the chops on top of a few seared spring onions, pour over the radish and parsley mixture and serve warm.