500g leftover pork roast cubed
15ml (2T) plain flour
salt and pepper to taste
1 small onion, chopped
250ml (1c) vegetable
or chicken stock
5ml (1t) fresh parsley chopped
1 sheet puff pastry
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Grease four individual pie dishes with non-stick spray.
- Toss the pork, flour, salt and pepper until well mixed. Set aside until needed.
- In a pan over medium heat, melt the butter and fry the onion until soft. Add the pork, stock and parsley to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spoon the filling into the individual pie dishes and cover with the puff pastry. Using a fork, lightly crimp the pastry all around the edges of the dishes.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg and brush over the pastry.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the pastry is golden.