Put your broken lasagne sheets to good use with this #JustDelicious ragu and pasta dinner!
Ragu with broken pasta
1l (4c) Pre-prepared Pulled Pork Ragu (refer to recipe)
400g broken lasagne sheets
250ml (1c) cream
1 handful parsley, torn
125ml (½c) basil leaves, torn
60ml (¼c) chives, chopped
125ml (½c) grated Parmesan
Ragu with Broken Pasta
- Boil a large pot of water and add coarse salt.
- Add broken lasagne sheets and cook until al dente.
- Drain the pasta (save about half a cup of the starchy pasta water) and dress with olive oil.
- Heat the pre-prepared ragu in a frying pan over moderate heat.
- Add the pasta water and cook until it bubbles.
- Add lasagne and stir through to coat all the sheets with ragu.
- Add cream and season to taste.
- Combine all the herb salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Top the ragu with grated Parmesan and the herb salad