A Prego is probably the best and most #JustDelicious sandwich in the whole world!
4 Eskort Prego Steaks
60ml olive oil
½ red onion, finely chopped
4 slices of sourdough bread
salt and freshly ground black pepper
Italian flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the Eskort Prego Steaks until browned and cooked through.
- Remove the steaks from the pan, cover to keep warm and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the onion and fry until softened, add the paprika and cook for another minute or two until well combined with the onions.
- Add the cream and season with the salt and pepper. Allow the cream sauce to reduce and thicken, then remove from the heat.
- Spread each bread slice with butter, top with a prego steak and the paprika cream sauce.
- Garnish with the parsley and serve.