A bed of fresh baby spinach is topped with pan-seared watermelon cubes and thick strips of our #JustDelicious Prego Steaks, then drizzled with a creamy basil pesto yoghurt dressing and seasoned with freshly ground salt and pepper.
350g Eskort Prego Steaks, cut into thick strips
45ml (3T) oil for frying
400g watermelon, cubed
30ml (2T) olive oil for frying
125ml (¼c) yoghurt
30ml (2T) basil pesto
4 handfuls baby spinach
freshly ground salt and pepper
- Fry the Prego strips in the oil over high heat for five minutes each side. Set aside.
- In a separate pan over a high heat, add the olive oil and sear the watermelon cubes on all sides. Set aside.
- Combine the basil pesto and yoghurt in a bowl and mix well.
- Arrange a layer baby spinach on a serving platter and top with the seared watermelon cubes followed by the Prego steak strips.
- Drizzle the salad with the pesto and yoghurt dressing and season with salt and pepper before serving.