An unlikely combination to tickle your tastebuds! Atchar and yoghurt add a feeling of comfort to juicy prego steaks on crispy chips.
1 pack Eskort Prego Steaks
4 large sweet potatoes
125 ml (½ C) atchar
250 ml (1 C) plain yoghurt
zest of 1 lemon
salt and pepper to taste
30 ml (2 T) olive oil
oil for deep frying
- Heat a pot of oil over high heat.
- Thinly slice the sweet potatoes into shoestring-sized chips and fry until crispy.
- In a frying pan over moderate heat, fry the Prego Steaks in olive oil.
- Season with lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine atchar and yoghurt.