These irresistible and #JustDelicious lettuce cups are packed with flavour and spice and all things nice!
½ cucumber, diced
15ml rice wine vinegar
1 red chilli, de-seeded and finely sliced
15g fresh ginger, grated
small bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
500g Eskort Pork Mince
salt and freshly ground black pepper
10ml sesame oil
gem lettuce leaves, separated
2 carrots, shaved
- Cook brown rice according to the package instructions and set aside.
- Toss the cucumber with the vinegar and half the chilli and set aside.
- Put the remaining chilli, ginger and half the coriander in a small blender and blend until smooth.
- Place the pork mince in a mixing bowl, add the chilli, ginger and coriander mixture, season with salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Take a heaped tablespoon of the pork mince and form into small meatballs.
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and fry the meatballs until cooked through and golden, about 8-10 minutes.
- Place lettuce leaves on a plate, add some brown rice and shaved carrot and top with 2 meatballs.
- Top with the cucumber pickle and some of the remaining fresh chopped coriander.
- Serve with the chilli sauce or another sauce of your choice.