500 g Eskort Marinated Rib Burgers
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 green chilli, chopped
125ml (½c) feta
125ml (½c) white cheddar
1 red onion, sliced
1 red pepper, charred and sliced
250ml (1c) fresh coriander, torn
salt and freshly ground pepper
juice of 1 lemon
2 avocados, peeled and pitted
salsa to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Lightly grease a baking tray with nonstick spray.
- Put the rib burgers on the tray.
- Bake for 12 minutes, basting and turning frequently.
- Remove from the oven and thinly slice the rib burgers.
- Fill four of the wraps with rib burger strips, garlic, green chilli, feta, white cheddar and half the red onion slices.
- Close with the other four wraps.
- Heat a frying pan over moderate heat and carefully toast the quesadillas on each side.
- Put the red pepper slices, coriander and the rest of the red onion in a small bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper, then add half the lemon juice and mix well.
- Slice the avocados into cubes and add to a bowl.
- Add the rest of the lemon juice and mash the avo until smooth.
- Serve the quesadillas sliced in half or quarters with a side of fresh salsa.