800g (about 6 to 8 small)
sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
4 garlic gloves
5ml (1t) paprika
5ml (1t) oregano
45ml (3T) olive oil
½ bunch sage, leaves picked
400g pork rashers, thinly sliced
salt and freshly ground black pepper
200g baby corn, charred
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Arrange the potatoes on the tray and sprinkle the garlic, paprika and oregano over.
- Drizzle 30ml (2T) oil over and season.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until fork-tender and lightly caramelised.
- While the potatoes are in the oven, heat the remaining oil in a frying pan over high heat. Fry the sage leaves for 10 seconds, remove using a slotted spoon and drainbon a paper towel.
- Season the pork rashers with salt and pepper then place in a frying pan over medium heat and cook, turning once, for 8-10 minutes or until crisp and golden. Drain on paper towels.
- Put the potatoes on a serving platter.
- Top with the charred baby corn, pork rashers and sage.
- Serve with the garlic dressing.