500g Eskort Fresh Pork Fillet, thinly sliced
45ml (3T) coconut oil
1 red onion, chopped
60ml (¼c) fresh ginger, grated
125ml (½c) coconut flakes
30ml (2T) green curry paste
1 can (400 ml) coconut cream
60ml (¼c) cashew nuts
5ml (1t) salt and freshly ground pepper
340g vermicelli noodles
2 handfuls baby spinach
125ml (½c) micro basil
- Heat coconut oil in a frying pan over high heat.
- Fry the red onion, ginger and coconut flakes until the onions are glossy.
- Stir in the green curry paste, coconut cream and cashew nuts.
- Season the pork fillet slices with salt and pepper and add to the sauce.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Soak the noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes, then drain.
- Plate a portion of the noodles and top with green curry.
- Served garnished with baby spinach and micro basil.