Ready for the back-to school rush? Head to PEP, your No 1 school shop at the lowest prices by far. Almost eight million kids walk in PEP school shoes – and more than half of South Africa’s kids are dressed in PEP school clothes thanks to the low prices on offer, so be sure to cash in. And if your child is heading to Grade 1, you could win mega cash prizes for you and your child’s school. Talk about a winning first impression! Simply take a photo of your little one all dressed up in their school uniform and you could win your share of R28 000.
How to enter
- Have them strike a pose! Take a picture of your child in their school uniform.
- Send us your entry! Upload their photos online at firstgrader.drum.co.za
- Share for votes! Post your entry link on social media and get your friends and family to vote too.
More about the prizes
- 1st Prize: R5 000 cash for your child – and R2 000 for your child’s school
- 2nd Prize: R3 000 cash for your child
- 3rd Prize: R2 000 cash for your child
PEP’S GRAND PRIZE: R10 000 cash for your child and R6 000 for your child’s school
- Voters cash in Everybody’s a winner with PEP!
- Voters stand a chance to win one of three R500 PEP vouchers every week.
- Winners of the First Grader competition will be selected based on reader votes and a DRUM panel.
Winners will be announced in the 20 February 2020 issue of DRUM magazine and online on 14 February 2020.
- PEP sells more than 11 million pairs of school socks a year.
- The company manufacturers its own brand of school clothes, Student Prince, locally in Cape Town
- You’ll find a PEP store offering back-to-school savings in every town in SA.
COMPETITION RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The competition runs from 15 to 31 January 2020. Your child’s first day of school must be in January 2020. You may enter only once. The guardian/parent of the child entered must be 18 years old or older to submit an entry into this competition. Staff of Media24 and any sponsors (as well as their families) may not enter the competition. Go to Firstgrader.drum.co.za/ to enter and for the full terms and conditions of this competition.