She's a familiar face on television. She's made appearences and starred in some of the country's favourite shows including Generations, Hillside, Isithembiso, Rhythm City, Saints & Sinners, The Herd and Isibaya.
Now Siyasanga Papu (34) is entertaining viewers as Pretty on Gomora. Depending on the day, she's a petty sister or a jealous one and a long-suffering daughter.
Fans have fallen in love with her.
Here are 10 interesting facts you might not know about the versatile Siyasanga Papu:
1. She is a sketch artist.
2. She was born in East London, but she’s lived in Pretoria for 22years now.
3. She’s been a professional performing artist for 16 years now. She’s toured internationally and locally performing theatre pieces that have allowed her to see the world.
4. She’s a mother to a seven-year-old who is her pride and joy.
5. She’s had two Naledi nominations for roles played in musical theatre shows.
6. She’s a huge foodie, with food being her love language for people she cares for.
7. She’s an entrepreneur.
8. She’s a singer/vocalist and she has a 6-piece band. She often does cover songs at events.
9. She’s very passionate about cars and has been since she was 13.
10. She’s also a voice impersonator that loves languages and accents. As a result, she’s more playful than people would think.
Also, just as an extra she shares that she's an animal lover and if she were not an artist, she would have ended up a vet if not an off-road car racer.