Their chemistry is undeniable.
Police Commissioner Zweli Dikana and his mining mogul wife, Lindiwe Dlamini Dikana, might be on different ends of spectrum when it comes to crime. But aboLala have a special thing going.
The couple, played by Hlomla Dandala and Sindi Dlathu respectively, have kept viewers captivated from the very first episode of season one.
These are some of the times they have left viewers in their feels, serving couple goals.
1. Lindiwe has a new business partner in Bukhosi Hlophe. But he is a package deal with his wife Nomafu, who Lindiwe does not like very much. Lindiwe thinks Nomafu is too loud, lacks class and she does not want to be friends with her. Recently Lindiwe was telling Zweli about how Nomafu was annoying her and imitated how Nomafu speaks.
2. Their son Andile was kidnapped by a ruthless man who held him captive on a boat in Mozambique. Zweli and Lindiwe went 'Mr and Mrs Smith' to get their son. Dressed all in black, they went on a mission to bring him home, and they did.
3. It seemed the end was near. Zweli’s mother had travelled all the way from the Eastern Cape. There were divorce papers already printed and SAPS offered Zweli a promotion on condition he left his wife. But Zweli promised to choose his Lala over any job because “ndandinganxilanga uthumela kwam iinkomo kokwenu” (I was not drunk when I sent lobola to your family).
4. Zweli confronts Lindiwe for cheating after he catches her in Mnqobi's hotel room. She tries to explain why she did what she did, but he is not having it and says he cannot even look at her.
5. Their highs are really high, and their lows are really low too. They once broke up and Zweli kicked Lindiwe out of the house. He was involved with another woman, Gail Mathabatha. Lindiwe was prepared to fight for her man and she tried to seduced him.