08 Dec 2020Frozen berry cheesecake
Try this easy-to-make decadent frozen cheesecake recipe.
Butter tripe curry
WATERMELON DESSERT TART
Traditional biltong samp and beans
We combined two of Mzansi’s favourite ingredients – samp and biltong. Seems strange, but it makes a great one-pot meal.
Coconut curried prawns
This quick prawn curry is fresh and creamy. You can use vegetable stock instead of fish stock if you prefer.
Coconut bars coated with dark chocolate
Instead of store-bought chocolate bars, which are jam-packed with sugar, try these healthier coconut bars.
Marshmallow Easter egg squares
This yummy recipe is the perfect Easter treat for the whole family.
Easter pancakes with spicy cheesecake filling
It's sweet and it's spicy!
Hot cross bun ice cream sandwiches
Ice cream sandwiches are a popular dessert. We made ours with hot cross buns for extra flavour and added Easter eggs to make it pretty too.
A delicious fish and bread combo for your Good Friday meal
If you're a Christian, this Easter might be red meatless one for you.
Chocolate chip hot cross buns
We added chocolate chips to this Easter favourite.
Easter rocky road
This is a treat for the kids!
Sweet and sticky chicken: Oven roasted recipe
Easy fajita chicken bake recipe
Make these tasty Cinna-buns as a Sunday lunch treat
3 easy-to-make ginger health drinks
Ginger is a superfood. These three health drinks are delicious and beneficial.
Barbecue Pork Ribs
Enjoy an outdoor lunch with these barbecue pork ribs.
Chakalaka bean stew
Chakalaka is one of South Africa's original and favourite dishes.
Johannesburg's Chicken dust with pap
Take a trip to Johannesburg with this yummy recipe.
- ‘I didn’t know how to break the news to the kids,’ says Khaya’s Grade R class teacher
- Innocent Masuku who played Bobo on Yizo Yizo on how drugs ruined his career
- Monkeypox has officially reached South Africa - here's everything you need to know about the virus
- ‘I like my daughter-in-law, but he is my son. Whose side do I choose?’ – Sis Dolly answers your questions
- With the country back in stage 4 loadshedding, here’s how to protect your appliances
- ‘How I made it out of that tavern of death’ - young survivor
- EXCLUSIVE | 'What money?' - Phala Phala cleaner speaks
- 'We found her body at the mortuary' - father of 14-year-old Eastern Cape tavern victim
- Adriaan Basson | An ode to SA's brave, resilient journalists who never give up
- Rates revolt: More communities are ditching municipal bills and doing things themselves