- - LEFTOVERS: 1-2 chops (preferably lamb) and 1 piece of boerewors
- - salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1-2 - ready made pizza bases
- 1/2 - red pepper, sliced into rings
- 100g - mozzarella or cheddar cheese, sliced
- 2 - garlic cloves, crushed
- 60ml - chakalaka or chopped tomatoes
- - 1 piece of braaied boerewors
- 1-2 - braaied lamb chops
- - fresh herbs such as rocket
Do you want access to free recipes every Tuesday? Subscribe to our food newsletter here.
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Grease a large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
1 Put the pizza base(s) on the prepared baking sheet and spread the chakalaka ort omatoes over.
2 Sprinkle the garlic over then layer the cheese and red pepper rings on top.
3 Cut the chop meat off the bone and slice into strips. Slice the sausage into medallions and arrange on the pizza with the meat strips.
4 Season with salt and pepper and bake for 10-15 minutes – the base should be crispy and the cheese melted.
5 TO SERVE
Sprinkle the herbs over and slice the pizza. Serve hot.