- - extra Easter sweet treats (optional
- 125g - small speckled chocolate eggs
- - handful of mini marshmallows or a few big ones chopped into pieces
- 6 - white Easter eggs, broken into pieces
- 125g - biscuits of your choice, broken into pieces
- 4 - marshmallow Easter eggs, torn into pieces
- 2 x 150 g - milk chocolate
Line a deep baking sheet with baking paper and grease with nonstick spray.
1 Break the chocolate into small pieces and tip into a large microwaveable dish. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir and repeat until completely melted.
2 Add the rest of the ingredients except the extra treats and mix lightly. Spoon onto the the baking sheet, arrange more Easter treats on top (if using) and let it set in the fridge for 45 minutes.
3 Cut into serving-size pieces and serve.