You are your own brand. Jobs will come and go but the brand that stays with you forever is you.
Today the way you, as a brand, show up online is as important as the way you show up in person.
- Your online footprint is a reflection of who you are
- Most recruiters use social media to find their next employees
- Prospective clients, employers and business opportunities are searching for you online
- The lack of a digital presence sends a message that you're either behind the current or have plenty to hide
- Traditional CVs are boring and don't give you as much room to be yourself
- Your digital presence allows you to share your views and relevant content with like minded people and to position yourself as an expert and an influential mind
- You may run your company but your company's brand presence alone is not enough
- First impressions still count and they now happen online.
- Your digital presence opens doors, creates new connections and keeps you marketable and relevant. It deserves your attention