Chris Brown is one of the most beloved and controversial singers of our time. He’s proved that he’s a remarkable force in R&B ever since the release of his self-titled debut album in 2005. Like his hero Michael Jackson, the fresh-faced crooner is no doubt a multiple threat on the mic and on the dance floor.
- Chris celebrated his 18th birthday with two parties and bought himself a swanky Lamborghini.
- The singer never went to his high school prom but said that his dream date back then was Ciara.
- Chris has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Always a heartbreaker, Chris says he lost his virginity at the tender age of 8.
- In addition to Rihanna, Chris Brown has reportedly dated 'Basketball Wives' star Draya and has been linked to Kim Kardashian.
- Unfortunately, his stepfather was abusive while he was growing up. "He made me terrified all the time... I remember one night he made [my mother's] nose bleed. I was crying and thinking, ‘I’m just gonna go crazy on him one day…’ I hate him to this day,” Brown shared.
Chris will tour South Africa, for two concerts only. The “Breezy” tour will start at the Coca-Cola Dome, Johannesburg on Thursday, 2 April 2015 followed by a second concert at the Moses Mabhida People’s Park, Durban on Saturday, 4 April 2015.
Tickets: R750.00 - R1500.00