These #JustDelicious toastie kebabs are a braaied and tested twist on a South African favourite!
200g Eskort BBQ Rashers
500g store-bought bread dough
60ml (¼c) olive oil
125ml (½c) tomato jam
- Start a fire and allow to burn until coals form.
- Thread each rasher onto a wooden skewer.
- Braai the rashers for 5 minutes on each side until crispy then set aside to cool.
- On a floured surface, roll the bread dough out very thinly.
- Put the rashers on the dough, leaving a rasher-sized space between each one.
- Cut the dough and fold it over, encasing each rasher.
- Ensure each rasher is sealed, then brush with olive oil and place on a braai grid.
- Braai for 10 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Arrange the braai breads on a platter and serve warm with a side of tomato jam.