Piles of dirty dishes can be a pain – but we’ve got your back with this #JustDelicious one-pan wonder recipe
4 Eskort Pork Chops
salt and ground black pepper
15ml olive oil
200g baby tomatoes, halved
250ml tomato juice
100ml chicken stock
5ml garlic powder
4 spring onions, sliced
small handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Season the chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat and fry the chops for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked. Remove from the pan, cover and set aside.
- In the same pan, fry the baby tomatoes until slightly soft.
- In a small bowl whisk together the cornstarch and a little of the tomato juice and set aside.
- Pour the remaining tomato juice over the tomatoes in the pan. Add the stock and garlic powder. Bring to a boil, stir well and reduce heat to simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the cornstarch mixture and season with salt and pepper. Add the spring onions and butter. Stir until well combined and the sauce has thickened. Remove from heat.
- Serve the chops with the tomato sauce and garnish with parsley.
- Add a side dish of your choice.