More business news
Sun International begins construction of R500m mall
Cabinet hails SA-born billionaire's bid to boost local vaccine production
INTERVIEW | Transaction Capital reckons WeBuyCars could be its biggest business yet
WATCH | Cannabis is the new tobacco: Malawi's president
Cape Town airport has best month since lockdown - but still 40% down from 2019
South Africa's Information Regulator said on Thursday it was seeking legal advice to get messaging platform WhatsApp to revise its...
Here's how the Covid-19 vaccination plan for ordinary people will work from Monday
Government will soon announce walk-in and call centre registration details for those who cannot register online and Dis-Chem will roll out 11 mass vaccination sites...
Rand rockets to best level in 16 months ahead of Moody’s review
The local currency received support from rallying commodity prices, the weaker dollar and the better-than-expected state of SA government finances.
Reserve Bank tightens measures against debit order fraud
From 1 May 2021, all new and renegotiated early debit orders must be processed through the DebiCheck System, says the Reserve Bank.
Google will help deliver Elon Musk's Starlink internet service under new deal
SpaceX will build Starlink ground stations at Google's data centers and tap into the tech giant's cloud infrastructure.
Israeli ground forces are attacking Gaza, Israel says
The move marks an escalation amid this week's ongoing violence between Israel and Palestinian militants.
Missing out on the best days in the market
Resilience in the face of monstrous swings in the market, have shown to benefit long-term investors.
- SA-born biotech billionaire commits R3 billion to produce vaccines locally
- Sun International begins construction of R500m mall
- Here's how the Covid-19 vaccination plan for ordinary people will work from Monday
- Powerships: How the multibillion-rand tender was (legally) rigged
- MIND THE GAP | Public sector wages: Govt shouldn't write cheques it can't cash
- 'It was hell' - daughter of KwaSizabantu preacher speaks out about abusive childhood
- ANALYSIS | Cyril Ramaphosa's fight against corruption can't be taken seriously while budgets are cut
- Massive police deployment in Western Cape crime hotspots could be costing SA millions
- Karyn Maughan | Zondo Commission cash crunch puts brakes on state capture prosecutions
- EXPLAINER | Why SAA receivership doesn't need to be solvent
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Have you claimed the interest on your rental deposit?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, and I've gotten it.
21% - 1444 votes
No, I did not.
52% - 3607 votes
My landlord refused
27% - 1912 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I managed to save R200k while I was employed. How should I invest it?
MONEY CLINIC | Could I retire comfortably by investing in gold or bitcoin?
Signing an offer to purchase a property? Here's why you should look before you leap