More business news
Apple fires another employee who urged workers to speak out
Llew Claasen | How to attract international investors to your SA startup, part II
Cartrack bosses plan to sell billions worth of their shares in Karooooo
J&J baby powder claims spur bankruptcy despite $25 billion in cash
Mantashe's concerns over energy security linked to the transition are valid, says Creecy
A Gauteng factory which employs disabled workers has produced 250m electrical products
In its history, Lesco has manufactured more than 250 million electrical products and makes between nine and ten million a year.
City Power asks Eskom to be spared lower stages of load shedding
City Power has recently signed a two-year power purchase agreement with Kelvin coal-fired power station, which it believes can help offset load shedding.
Brent hits $85 as energy crisis stokes demand before winter
US crude futures posted an eighth straight weekly gain, the longest stretch of advances since 2015.
MONEY CLINIC | If I moved to Europe, what are my best options regarding my SA pension fund?
A GEPF member considers resigning and emigrating to Europe, and is concerned about how the rand-to-euro conversion will impact her pension payout; she asks whether she...
How to set up a "smart home" on a budget
Connecting ordinary household devices and appliances to a home network, means you can feed a pet and turn on a geyser while you are out of the house.
I followed Adele's workout plan for a day. I couldn't maintain it if I wanted to keep my social...
Insider's fitness reporter Rachel Hosie did weights in the morning, hiking and boxing in the afternoon, and cardio in the evening to train like Adele.
- MONEY LIVE | State-owned PIC now holds more than 20% of Spar
- J&J baby powder claims spur bankruptcy despite $25 billion in cash
- Out-of-practice airline pilots are making errors back in the air
- TAKE A LOOK | Eskom turns coal power station into solar-powered 'farm'
- A Gauteng factory which employs disabled workers has produced 250m electrical products
- 'Interesting event in my room with Std 7 boy': Ex-Grey High School water polo coach's disturbing texts
- Blood Brothers: Shock as NPA withdraws charges against alleged tobacco assassin
- SEE | Death and service delivery: The high cost of bad politics in Nelson Mandela Bay
- Modack kept in solitary confinement, says lawyer
- Booster shots on the cards for healthcare workers, people who have compromised immunity
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Facebook is facing a fresh crisis after a former employee turned whistle-blower leaked internal company research . Do you still use Facebook?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, the benefits outweigh the risk for me
23% - 91 votes
No, I have deleted it
46% - 182 votes
Yes, but I am considering deleting it
30% - 119 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | What are some questions I should ask my financial adviser?
MONEY CLINIC | If I moved to Europe, what are my best options regarding my SA...
MONEY CLINIC | How will the new provident fund rules affect the money saved before...