More business news
Sasol is a Bain client - it will now study UK govt's sanction against US group
First crop ship to leave Ukraine is now stuck without a buyer
Worst of SA food price crisis could be over, says agriculture expert
Council suspends Comair, Mango air service licences, rescue practitioner finds it 'strange'
Cargo ships forced to sail three-quarters empty as Rhine level in Germany falls again
Craft distillers fear the worst as mezcal boom threatens slow-growing agave plants
With just a look, Sosima Olivera knows when her cherished agave plants will be ready to make mezcal, tequila's lesser-known Mexican...
FEATURE | Solar power opens the door to banking for rural Indians
Erratic power supplies make banks unreliable in rural areas, in a country where 65% of the population lives rurally.
Stocks rise, dollar eases as investors focus on US inflation
Stock markets rose and the dollar retreated Monday as investors turned their attention to US inflation data later this week and weigh the prospect of further monetary...
Should you rent or buy a home right now? Experts weigh in
While interest rates have been seen painful hikes, they remain below pandemic levels, and property demand looks in relatively good shape. But one property expert...
Instagram will test super-tall photos after rolling back updates that would make it more like TikTok
After halting a TikTok-style redesign, including full-screen photos and videos, Instagram will begin testing taller photos.
Olivia Newton-John, singer and 'Grease' star, dead at 73
The singer was a four-time Grammy winner and she had publicly opened up about her several bouts of cancer.
- Judge slams Standard Bank for application against homeowner in arrears
- Council suspends Comair, Mango air service licences, rescue practitioner finds it 'strange'
- Karpowership appeal fails in blow to SA power supply
- Worst of SA food price crisis could be over, says agriculture expert
- Govt proposes six-month scrap metal ban to combat cable theft
- EXCLUSIVE | Eskom bleeds 13 000 years' collective knowledge in months as execs debate skills crisis
- POLITICS THIS WEEK | US Secretary of State visits SA, as focus turns to Women's Day
- Adriaan Basson | 'SA is not going to burn'... and more truths from Imtiaz Sooliman
- Sasol is a Bain client - it will now study UK govt's sanction against US group
- 5 talking points | Springboks v All Blacks: 'It should have been a 30-point annihilation'
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | Can a debt counsellor place a consumer under debt review without a...
MONEY CLINIC | All your debt counselling questions answered
MONEY CLINIC | How can I save on my insurance premiums?
Find public sector tender opportunities in South Africa here.
This portal provides access to information on all tenders made by all public sector organisations in all spheres of government.Browse tenders