More business news
Mantashe, regulator lose court bid against anti-nuclear activist
Avis operator Zeda says it's working hard to deliver dividends as shares slip
Steinhoff creditors back debt holiday in exchange for taking over embattled firm's equity
Kenya says to boost trade ties with Moscow as Lavrov visits
ESKOM LIVE | Load shedding escalates as repairs to 10 generating units delayed
Adcorp jumps more than a fifth as it pays special dividend
Shares in labour services group Adcorp jumped more than a fifth on Monday, when it announced it was more than doubling its shareholder...
Republicans, Biden reach debt ceiling deal
President Joe Biden and Republican leader Kevin McCarthy announced a deal Saturday to raise the debt ceiling, dragging the United States back from the precipice of...
Turkish lira hits record low after Erdogan secures re-election
Turkey's lira hit fresh record lows against the dollar on Monday though stocks rose after President Tayyip Erdogan secured victory in Sunday's presidential election,...
EXPLAINER | Deeds office delays got you down? How to expedite your business property registration
Timing is everything, and SME owners must factor in delays of up to several months, writes Kevan Govender.
Tech and Trends
Four recent rulings by the Advertising Regulatory Board that caught our eye
Numerous prominent companies find themselves in hot water with South Africa’s Advertising Regulatory Board (ARB) almost every week, primarily for putting out adverts...
- ESKOM LIVE | Load shedding escalates as repairs to 10 generating units delayed
- Reserve Bank sounds alarm on threat of sanctions
- Missing: R475m invested in Kempton Park disbarred financial advisor's 'investment' scheme
- US fines consultancy Gartner R50 million for role in state capture at SARS
- Mantashe, regulator lose court bid against anti-nuclear activist
- SILENCED | 'Fraud', 'forgery' and Tembisa tender kingpin's 300% markup: This is how he did it
- He'd never even heard of cholera. Now he had four girls and a boy to raise without their mother
- KZN floods: Water and sanitation dept paid 200% more than eThekwini Metro for water tanker services
- Mkhwebane inquiry: Legal representation roadblock cleared, but is there another hindrance ahead?
- Beaufort West municipality buckling under financial strain
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
Find public sector tender opportunities in South Africa here.
This portal provides access to information on all tenders made by all public sector organisations in all spheres of government.Browse tenders