More business news
Eskom sales set to fall 2% per year as private power grows - Fitch
ESKOM LIVE | Stage 6 load shedding to continue until Friday
Gupta-linked Optimum loses court bid to force exports at Richards Bay Coal Terminal
'Impossible': Ramaphosa joins appeal bid against order to curb load shedding impact on hospitals
Agenda for BRICS meeting in Cape Town: More members and, perhaps, a new currency
JSE-listed owner of township, rural malls says retailers are still expanding
Fairvest owns lower LSM shopping centres like Bara Precinct and Clearwater Crossing.
No room for new coal, nuclear in SA's energy mix - Presidential Climate Commission
The least cost option for South Africa's electricity planning does not include new coal and nuclear, says the Presidential Climate Commission.
New Russia-SA concerns push rand to record low
Traders have been unnerved by SA's decision to grant diplomatic immunity to attendees of the BRICS summit.
EXPLAINER | Deeds office delays got you down? How to expedite your business property registration
Timing is everything, and SME owners must factor in delays of up to several months, writes Kevan Govender.
Tech and Trends
Nvidia, the world's newest, AI-amped tech giant
Nvidia, a chip technology company, became a trillion dollar enterprise this week and the world's newest tech giant. Here are a few key facts about the little-known firm.
- Sandton law firm named in state capture in battle against liquidation
- Hundreds of thousands of taxpayers hit with penalties for outstanding returns
- Rand hits new record low, massive sell-off of SA assets in May
- SA mulls moving BRICS summit to other country amid Putin arrest warrant
- ESKOM LIVE | Stage 6 load shedding to continue until Friday
- The ANC wants to make Putin someone else's problem. Pandor says the BRICS summit is going nowhere
- New bill to cut red tape at Eskom must pass 'in record time' - Ramaphosa
- Ding! Ding! Ding! It's Mabuyane vs Ramaphosa in Fort Hare, SIU court showdown
- Sikonathi Mantshantsha | ANC government: Manufacturing poverty since 1994
- Ace Magashule – facing ANC expulsion for a failure to apologise – says his latest ‘apology’ is fake
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
Find public sector tender opportunities in South Africa here.
This portal provides access to information on all tenders made by all public sector organisations in all spheres of government.Browse tenders