More business news
MONEY CLINIC | I can't afford to pay for debt clearance certificate. What are my options?
Denel faces funding gap for restructuring
MONEY LIVE | JSE, rand bleed amid global market meltdown
Schalk Louw | Don't believe scare tactics - local equity funds are delivering the goods
Gordhan withheld crucial documents on SAA sale, says unhappy bidder
Holomisa not entitled to 'wantonly defame' Lebashe, Harith, ConCourt rules
The Constitutional Court has ruled that the UDM leader Bantu Holomisa failed to prove defamatory allegations against the Lebashe...
Eskom lands multimillion-rand funding for Komati training centre
The centre will allow Eskom to reskill, retrain and upskill workers at Komati power station and communities in the surrounding area to participate in the renewable...
JSE, rand bleed amid global market meltdown
Stock markets tumbled, the pound crashed against the dollar and oil prices slumped Friday on growing recession fears after central banks this week ramped up interest...
How do I know I have a debt problem?
Your debt problem may be a small one that is just beginning or it may have already escalated into something unmanageable. In whatever situation you find yourself with...
20-year-old who tracks Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg's private jets says Facebook took down his page
Jack Sweeney told Insider Facebook didn't share why the account was banned and it temporarily caused his bot to crash on other sites as well.
Photos show how King Charles, Prince Harry, and Prince William's relationship has changed over time
William and Harry were close to their father during their childhood, however, their relationship with King Charles shifted in adulthood.
- The garden box that's generating R5k per month for poor households
- Nuclear proposal for eThekwini sparks confusion, suspicion
- Load shedding in London? Big banks prepare for blackouts, with lessons from SA
- MONEY LIVE | JSE, rand bleed amid global market meltdown
- UK’s biggest tax cuts since 1972 trigger crash in pound, bonds
- Magashule outraged by politically threatening trial delay - caused by his own appeal bid
- Mkhwebane impeachment probe: MPs turn tables on Mpofu after chair's recusal bid
- FACT CHECK | No, Minister Mantashe, Eskom is not letting 20 000MW generation capacity sit 'idle'
- Serial squatters booted from expensive Sandton property - could be looking for a home near you
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Journalist Max du Preez: ‘Empathy’ needed for Afrikaners despite ‘ghost pains’
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I can't get out of my credit card debt. Should I take out a...
MONEY CLINIC | I want to buy a house and car but I dropped out of debt review....
MONEY CLINIC | I want to sell my house and buy a new one, but I'm in debt review
Find public sector tender opportunities in South Africa here.
This portal provides access to information on all tenders made by all public sector organisations in all spheres of government.Browse tenders