More business news
Activists aggravate art insurers' climate headache
UK could deploy army to deal with public sector strikes before Christmas
ESKOM LIVE | Load shedding drops to Stage 3 on Monday, then more Stage 2 until further notice
From fake links for online meetings to drones - SA businesses warned of cyberattacks
OPINION | Less burping, more meat and milk - how livestock farmers can help tackle the climate crisis
ABB to pay R5.5 billion to settle US charges over Eskom bribes
Swedish-Swiss industrial company ABB agreed to pay R5.5 billion to settle US criminal charges that it bribed state-owned Eskom of South...
Ramaphosa weighs review of 'flawed' Phala Phala report
President Cyril Ramaphosa is "seriously considering" asking a court to review the findings of the Phala Phala report.
JSE and rand steady after Thursday's turmoil
The JSE slipped a little on Friday morning, but the rand was steady, as markets continue to eye President Cyril Ramaphosa's next move as well as a key US jobs report.
MONEY CLINIC | I want to invest but am fearful of losing money. How can I overcome this?
An investment writer at Allan Gray discusses how investors can overcome the fear of losing money.
Apple's long-rumoured headset is reportedly getting a new name for its software: 'xrOS'
The name change suggests that Apple is ramping up its efforts on the mixed-reality headset, which is slated to come out next year.
The UK Navy's new drone submarine is the length of an iconic London bus
The British-built crewless vessel is the length of a double-decker bus, weighs 17 tonnes, and will be able to cover 1,600 kilometres in a single mission.
- ESKOM LIVE | Load shedding drops to Stage 3 on Monday, then more Stage 2 until further notice
- SA heads for longest load shedding stretch ever
- MONEY LIVE | Global stocks mixed after strong US jobs data
- From fake links for online meetings to drones - SA businesses warned of cyberattacks
- Russia rejects oil price cap agreed by EU, G7
- Helter skelter: Inside Ramaphosa's resignation - and his decision to hold on
- How Cyril was forced to not resign
- Mondli Makhanya | What about. What about. ANC’s ‘whataboutism’
- Two more stages to impeach Ramaphosa - if he stays on to fight
- Solly Moeng | Ramaphosa's sharpest rebuke should be from his own conscience
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
Find public sector tender opportunities in South Africa here.
This portal provides access to information on all tenders made by all public sector organisations in all spheres of government.Browse tenders