More business news
WATCH | Impossible Foods in talks to go public: sources
Impossible Foods is preparing for a public listing which could value the US plant-based burger maker at around $10 billion or more,...
Numsa raises concerns over 'sham' probe by Eskom board into claims against De Ruyter
The Eskom board's probe into claims against CEO André De Ruyter will be a "sham process", says the National Union of Metalworkers of South Africa.
Stock markets stumble into weekend
Stock markets largely stumbled Friday with traders taking their foot off the pedal before a much-anticipated earnings season that could give a fresh push to the recent...
Why are the ultra-rich collecting luxuries and rare items? It's not to flex their financial muscle
Ultra-rich people are known to collect art pieces, classic cars, and other luxury items. But it's not about flaunting their wealth, it's one of the ways they grow it.
NASA shares breathtaking image of blue dunes on Mars
The photo of a section of the sea of dunes, covering an area the size of Texas, was captured by Nasa's Mars Odyssey orbiter.
Maersk, world's largest shipping company, says Suez blockage's fallout will continue into May
"We will see ripple effects continuing into the second half of May," Lars Mikael Jensen, head of Maersk's Global Ocean Network, told The Financial Times.
To merge or not to merge – that’s Sibanye’s question
Are we going to see the combination of gold industry heavyweights? finweek looks at the situation at Sibanye-Stillwater.
- SAA pilots' union hits back at DPE DG Tlhakudi, denies it wants to keep 'apartheid-era' agreement
- Numsa raises concerns over 'sham' probe by Eskom board into claims against De Ruyter
- There's a lot of unused oil stored up around the world - and Saldanha Bay is part of the picture
- Vodacom says R47 million offer to 'Please Call Me' inventor is 'overly generous'
- What Amazon can learn from a bruising victory against labour union
- Karyn Maughan | Hlophe found guilty of impeachable misconduct, does not guarantee his removal
- Ramaphosa under pressure to account for alleged role in Eskom’s troubles
- Hawks close in on Mahlobo over parallel spy structure
- Alleged irregularities in Unisa’s R3 million accommodation deal probed
- 'Hit list' worries ANC in Eastern Cape
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Have you claimed the interest on your rental deposit?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, and I've gotten it.
21% - 1241 votes
No, I did not.
52% - 3105 votes
My landlord refused
28% - 1673 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I managed to save R200k while I was employed. How should I invest it?
MONEY CLINIC | Could I retire comfortably by investing in gold or bitcoin?
Signing an offer to purchase a property? Here's why you should look before you leap