More business news
South African buyout firms take equity in Zimbabwe border post
There's no fiscal or monetary policy 'space' to be radical – deputy Reserve Bank governor
SA retailers turn from China to source local clothes
OPINION | Key US stocks to watch - Tesla and McDonald's
SA banks and risk aversion: is a state bank an answer or a distraction?
INTERVIEW | No 'spending spree' on the cards for cautiously recovering Omnia
Omnia's strategy may be a far cry from what it used to be, but the more than 8% share price surge it enjoyed at the close of the market...
Rejection of executive pay at Woolworths and Sasol a sign of growing shareholder unease
Two big South African companies had their remuneration policies rejected by shareholders.
JPMorgan favours South African domestic stocks over gold, tech stocks
It may be time to drop gold and tech stocks and buy into SA domestically focused stocks, according to JPMorgan Chase & Co.
5 practical questions to ask about debt
To understand why you are in debt, you need to look at your spending habits.
Italy just fined Apple R180 million for misleading on how waterproof iPhones are
Apple's claims about iPhone water-resistance were overblown and only true in laboratory conditions, Italy's competition regulator said.
No, booze sales are not being banned from 15 December – but you may want to stock up
The image announcing an alcohol sales ban between 15 December and 3 January is fake, but province-level discussions are real.
Are SA shares still attractive?
While 2020 certainly was the bearer of bad news for markets globally and here at home, there are a number of local stocks that are poised for a positive outlook.
- LIVE | Moyane blew the whistle on 'rogue unit' - inquiry hears
- SA retailers turn from China to source local clothes
- Chief executive of kulula.com-owner Comair steps down
- South African buyout firms take equity in Zimbabwe border post
- MONEY CLINIC | How do I go about getting back the extra money paid towards my non-access bond?
- KwaSizabantu: Mission has 'blind faith' in leader Stegen, but it's not a cult, panel finds
- There's no fiscal or monetary policy 'space' to be radical – deputy Reserve Bank governor
- Adriaan Basson | Malema's extraordinary attack on SAPS cannot go unpunished
- ANALYSIS | Motion of no confidence in Ramaphosa: Expect little more than a political sideshow
- ANALYSIS | Why two men were acquitted of Coligny teen's murder, and what it says about the legal system
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Have you claimed the interest on your rental deposit?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, and I've gotten it.
21% - 358 votes
No, I did not.
51% - 857 votes
My landlord refused
28% - 463 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | I cannot meet my debt review obligations. What is the worst that...
Thousands of retirement fund members stand to gain as court rules on unclaimed...
Investing and Behaviour: Visible vs Invisible