Fin24 subscribes to The South African Press Code that prescribes news that is truthful, accurate, fair and balanced. If we don't live up to the Code please contact the Press Ombudsman at 011 484 3612/8 or fax 011 484 3619, or visit the website www.presscouncil.org.za
- We were blindsided by fresh ban, says alcohol industry
- Load shedding to restart at 9am on Tuesday, says Eskom
- Pilots trying to squeeze SAA dry, says government ahead of crucial creditors vote
- TFG was 'not interested' in any part of Edcon - so what's behind the about-turn?
- Millionaires ask for higher taxes to help pay for virus aid
- Sifiso Skenjana | What's it going to take to get SA's young people working?
- Top government official tried to get Prasa to settle disputed contract, Zondo inquiry hears
- Isaah Mhlanga | SA still has a narrow window of economic opportunity. It's getting narrower
- Vukile: Why rural and 'township' shopping centres are bucking the retail trend
- IMF says South Africa loan talks occurring at measured pace
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
How has Covid-19 impacted your financial position?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I'm not really directly affected
18% - 2026 votes
I am taking a hit, but should be able to recover in the next year
23% - 2646 votes
My finances have been devastated
35% - 3971 votes
It's still too early to know what the full effect will be
25% - 2840 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | My wife and I are in financial distress. How should we invest our...
MONEY CLINIC | I can't afford a new rates & levy certificate. Is there any leniency?
MONEY CLINIC: I have R5m to invest. What are my options to ensure a salary of R30...