- De Ruyter acknowledges whistleblower Bianca Goodson's role in Eskom's recovery of R1.6bn
- Ramaphosa stares down MPs blaming ANC - not Covid-19 - for economic ructions
- 'As if he were on a leash': Witness tells of Gupta ally's bizarre authority over Transnet CFO
- Mark Barnes: 'Established capital' needs to forget Sandton and Cape Town's Waterfront
- Mining giant Anglo American to be sued for alleged lead poisoning in Zambia
- Cleaner coal is the way forward, says Anglo American Coal chief
- ANC seeks legal advice as members ignore calls for corruption accused to step aside
- Ace Magashule's claims of political plot 'will be clear in time' - ANC Free State secretary
- EXPLAINER | How to claim for some of government’s 700 000ha of agricultural land
- Answer these 3 questions before SA economy can be fixed, says economist Dawie Roodt
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Have you claimed the interest on your rental deposit?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, and I've gotten it.
26% - 39 votes
No, I did not.
48% - 71 votes
My landlord refused
26% - 38 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
How to get your rental deposit back
MONEY CLINIC | I'm married in community of property. How will the debt review...
MONEY CLINIC | Should I pay a R200 000 deposit on a buy-to-let property, or invest...