New York - JPMorgan Chase & Co was sued for charging "sky-high" interest rates and fees to customers who used their credit cards to buy cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.
- Ramaphosa slams 'vaccine nationalism' in WEF address, pleads with rich countries to release hoarded doses
- Govt launches R1.2bn tourism fund, which according to Ramaphosa will accelerate transformation of the sector
- Former executive who allegedly defrauded Cell C of over R130m released on bail
- Job cuts begin at SAB, Distell as uncertain future dampens liquor industry spirits
- Lift the alcohol ban within seven days or risk the sector's collapse, say liquor traders
- 'I was appalled' - passenger details experience during Mango flight's loss of cabin pressure
- Covid-19: J&J the first confirmed vaccine maker to seek key regulatory approval that will allow distribution
- Burning Fiscus | As debt servicing costs soar, the state bets all on wage freeze
- Spy boss' eye-popping testimony claims rogue SSA lost billions of rand in assets
- Asian markets swing as traders mull virus, vaccines and stimulus
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Have you claimed the interest on your rental deposit?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, and I've gotten it.
21% - 748 votes
No, I did not.
52% - 1870 votes
My landlord refused
28% - 998 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | How much should I invest in order to retire comfortably at 60?
MONEY CLINIC | I've received my debt clearance certificate but still can't get...
Evictions: What is allowed under adjusted lockdown 3?