President Donald Trump and his three eldest children were named in a proposed class-action lawsuit accusing the family of targeting working-class Americans with investment scams. The suit was filed on Monday in federal court in New York by four individuals who say they represent thousands of other victims.
- Use less electricity, pleads Eskom, as two more generation units trip
- Eskom names contractors in R4 billion Kusile overpayment
- Private healthcare sector pleads for financial help from medical schemes
- SA forex broker has bank accounts frozen, regulator files urgent liquidation application
- OPINION | Dear Old Mutual, Allan Gray: We need to talk about transformation
- Sifiso Skenjana | What's it going to take to get SA's young people working?
- Top government official tried to get Prasa to settle disputed contract, Zondo inquiry hears
- Isaah Mhlanga | SA still has a narrow window of economic opportunity. It's getting narrower
- Vukile: Why rural and 'township' shopping centres are bucking the retail trend
- IMF says South Africa loan talks occurring at measured pace
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
How has Covid-19 impacted your financial position?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I'm not really directly affected
18% - 1790 votes
I am taking a hit, but should be able to recover in the next year
23% - 2346 votes
My finances have been devastated
35% - 3515 votes
It's still too early to know what the full effect will be
25% - 2526 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
05 Jun 2020
MONEY CLINIC | My wife and I are in financial distress. How should we invest our...
MONEY CLINIC | I can't afford a new rates & levy certificate. Is there any leniency?
27 Jun 2020
MONEY CLINIC: I have R5m to invest. What are my options to ensure a salary of R30...