Tesla confirms that it will issue and sell to Elon Musk $20m (about R285bn) of the company’s common stock during the next open trading window at the then-current market price, according to a filing on Tesla and Musk’s settlement with the Securities and Exchange Commission.* Sign up to Fin24's top news in your inbox: SUBSCRIBE TO FIN24 NEWSLETTER
- Loadshedding to continue as return to service delayed
- Vanishing act: Only the missing CEO of bitcoin trader MTI can give answers, says employee
- Struggling Eskom maintains stage 2 load shedding as panic swirls
- Wage freeze, tax hikes or borrowing - how will Treasury 'make sure' there is money for vaccines?
- Pfizer: Covid-19 vaccine deliveries to slow in late January
- EXCLUSIVE | It's who you know - ex-cops score big in Crime Intelligence PPE scandal
- A dark history of alcohol dependency: Does SA have what it takes to sober up?
- Adriaan Basson | My predictions and wishes for 2021
- ANALYSIS | As Covid-19 ravages the economy, women pay a higher price
- One of SA's largest funeral homes sees 300% increase in funerals in the Eastern Cape in December
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Have you claimed the interest on your rental deposit?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, and I've gotten it.
21% - 674 votes
No, I did not.
52% - 1673 votes
My landlord refused
27% - 890 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I cannot meet my debt review obligations. What is the worst that...
14 Nov 2020
Thousands of retirement fund members stand to gain as court rules on unclaimed...
09 Nov 2020
Investing and Behaviour: Visible vs Invisible
08 Nov 2020