- Eskom warns power system is 'severely constrained'
- Zondo blasts Gordhan's excuse of Cabinet meeting for no-show at state capture inquiry
- SA's business confidence levels improve, but are still well below 2019
- Continued ban on alcohol sales creating 'incredible risks' for SA, EU trade
- Trump’s assault on WeChat endangers a $280bn Tencent rally
- EXPLAINER | How much tax did government lose with tobacco, booze ban... and what's lockdown Level 2?
- ANALYSIS | Is Ramaphosa losing his grip on the NEC? This is what the analysts say
- Ron Derby | Can we trust the ANC and its inner sanctum of 'old men' to recast this economy?
- Private KZN cremators under increasing strain, with one taking 50% more requests per day
- There was so much hate: Author of Finding Freedom opens up about royal bombshell book
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 976 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
74% - 6473 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
15% - 1342 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | How do I buy a car when my credit score is low?
MONEY CLINIC | Under debt review, I paid 99.9% of my debt - but then there's that...
MONEY CLINIC | I couldn't move into a property during lockdown, but paid rent. Can...