- Gordhan: SA government will provide initial funding for SAA
- UIF coronavirus TERS payments to resume
- Dlamini-Zuma: Masks are a matter of life or death as SA borders open
- After letting go of FirstRand, RMB Holdings reinvents itself as a property company
- MONEY CLINIC | My wife and I are expats. What is the best way to have our R500k investments paid out?
- EXCLUSIVE | Exodus: Uncovering sexual crimes and missing millions at a KZN 'cult'
- Is it an interrogation? Khusela Diko ready to answer SIU questions but wants to know why
- SAA | Taxpayers or a knight in shining armour - who will save it?
- PODCAST | EXODUS Chapter 1: The Mission
- John Matisonn | What happens to the party of Lincoln after Trump?
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 1297 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
73% - 8622 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
16% - 1898 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | I have R1.3m in savings, and no debt. Should I buy an SUV or a...
MONEY CLINIC | I have R5 000 to spare after finishing debt review. How can I put...
MONEY CLINIC | I'm investing offshore to buy a Golden visa. How should I invest my...