- Brian Molefe: Nothing wrong with my visits to Gupta home
- Smoke and mirrors: British American Tobacco SA and FITA accused of supplying the black market
- Lights on over the weekend, says Eskom
- Gigaba bought fancy suits in cash after visiting Guptas, state capture inquiry hears
- Woolworths expecting major fall in earnings on Covid-19 impact, change in accounting standards
- David Mabuza in China: Presidency silent on whether it paid for ANC trip
- OPINION | Business rescue legislation: Still a poisoned chalice
- DA leadership battle: Nine questions for John Steenhuisen and Mbali Ntuli
- Arendse doubts Black Lives Matter will change cricket, but trumpets Nicholson recommendations for CSA to transform
- OPINION | Poll shows DA could lose majority in Western Cape if it opposes independence
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 1005 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
74% - 6753 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
15% - 1418 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | How do I buy a car when my credit score is low?
MONEY CLINIC | Under debt review, I paid 99.9% of my debt - but then there's that...
MONEY CLINIC | I couldn't move into a property during lockdown, but paid rent. Can...