- Ride in a crammed taxi, but minister worried about smoking once you're home - BATSA lawyer
- Leaked documents, conflicted deals, Dubai travels – how Eskom lost billions
- Govt aware of economic harm of cigarette sale ban - but will lift when safe, court told
- Rand slides to 10-week low, could face more pain ahead
- Cigarette ban is 'impoverishing' decent citizens – British American Tobacco SA
- Conservatorium fights Christo Wiese on Steinhoff claim
- Solly Moeng | Spokespeople have a lot of power - they should be scrutinised
- Business rescue success hampered by ostrich syndrome and some 'rogue operators'
- OPINION | You cannot call yourself successful in a society that fails
- Battle over access to Covid-19 vaccines ahead as rich nations are first in line
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 923 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
74% - 6209 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
15% - 1276 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | Can I make a fraction of my retirement fund accessible during...
MONEY CLINIC | I have R70k in retirement savings. How can I diversify my investments?
MONEY CLINIC | Can I buy a house while under debt review?