- Mid-sized SA retailers warn of 'apocalypse'
- SAA business rescue: a tale of two clashing ideologies
- Government to be taken to court for failure to meet wage agreements
- Head of Eskom Pension Fund sees savings key to economic recovery - but there's a trust deficit
- Tourism industry doubles down to reassure travellers
- Sifiso Ntombela | How the coronavirus could change SA's food market
- OPINION | Non-profits are helping SA survive - but many are at risk of shutting down
- Could maggots fuel high-protein sports drinks? This SA startup thinks so
- Oppenheimer, Cisco-backed Harambe raises $1 million for African tech startups
- SA Reserve Bank rules out financing government budget deficit
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
How has Covid-19 impacted your financial position?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I'm not really directly affected
19% - 230 votes
I am taking a hit, but should be able to recover in the next year
25% - 300 votes
My finances have been devastated
29% - 345 votes
It's still too early to know what the full effect will be
26% - 305 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
OPINION | You were about to retire when Covid-19 struck your savings - now what?
MONEY CLINIC | I have R10 000 to invest. What are the best options during Covid-19?
MONEY CLINIC: Is it legal for our landlord to charge us a R500 late penalty fee...