- Gauteng e-tolls: Sanral urges govt to make a decision - report
- Elon Musk's showy events gin up hype Tesla doesn’t always live up to
- Gordhan: SA government will provide initial funding for SAA
- Bruce Cameron: When retirement funds use govt's Covid-19 moratorium to cut contributions
- UIF coronavirus TERS payments to resume
- Fall off in SA new car sales no cause for panic, Renault importer says
- Charl Kinnear murder: Police must explain why armed protection of anti-gang cop was withdrawn - expert
- Take cover! Cheetahs v Lions will be 'war'
- KwaSizabantu: Stay strong, preacher tells congregants in the face of abuse allegations
- EXODUS | Uncovering a cult in KwaZulu-Natal – Visit the special site
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 1315 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
73% - 8658 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
16% - 1907 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | I have R1.3m in savings, and no debt. Should I buy an SUV or a...
MONEY CLINIC | I have R5 000 to spare after finishing debt review. How can I put...
MONEY CLINIC | I'm investing offshore to buy a Golden visa. How should I invest my...