- Financial services company loses licence, fined R3m for marketing high-risk shares to pensioners
- Rand's winning streak continues - but it could be short-lived
- Aviation experts explain why 'bizarre' SAA draft rescue plan cannot fly
- Covid-19 scams abound
- Khaya Sithole | SAA's revival budget - a gross miscalculation
- Sifiso Ntombela | How the coronavirus could change SA's food market
- OPINION | Non-profits are helping SA survive - but many are at risk of shutting down
- Could maggots fuel high-protein sports drinks? This SA startup thinks so
- Oppenheimer, Cisco-backed Harambe raises $1 million for African tech startups
- SA Reserve Bank rules out financing government budget deficit
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
How has Covid-19 impacted your financial position?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I'm not really directly affected
19% - 194 votes
I am taking a hit, but should be able to recover in the next year
26% - 268 votes
My finances have been devastated
29% - 294 votes
It's still too early to know what the full effect will be
26% - 260 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
Treating Covid-19 in SA is costing around R150,000 per person – before indirect...
It could take the SA economy at least 6 years to recover from Covid-19, according...
R350 unemployment grant: After many failed attempts, we finally found a way to apply