- Eskom's De Ruyter: 'We can't carry on doing things like we've always done'
- Eskom warns that power grid is under 'severe pressure'
- Former SAP exec implicates global software business in corruption probe
- Mirror Trading | Get-rich-quick scheme data exposed
- Multi-million rand signing-on bonus may be at centre of AngloGold CEO's abrupt departure
- Midmar Mile condemns criminal activity, says it has experienced only 'positive upliftment' from aQuellé
- As Covid-19 forces landlords to reinvent themselves, is this the end of high-end malls?
- Provincial integrity commission needs help and 'strengthening' - ANC Gauteng
- REGISTER NOW | Q&A with the team that exposed the KwaSizabantu cult in KwaZulu-Natal
- We talk Enola Holmes with Millie Bobby Brown: 'There's no other character like her out there'
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 1340 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
73% - 8753 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
16% - 1929 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | My wife and I are expats. What is the best way to have our R500k...
MONEY CLINIC | I have R1.3m in savings, and no debt. Should I buy an SUV or a...
MONEY CLINIC | I have R5 000 to spare after finishing debt review. How can I put...