- How Steve Biko inspired 'Putin's No.1 enemy'
- Billions lost: Municipalities face financial ruin during Covid-19 pandemic
- Targeted and followed: Ace Magashule sounds criminal justice system interference alarm
- PODCAST | WHITE COLLAR HEIST: NPA says Steinhoff investigation remains 'priority'
- Ralph Mathekga | Back to square one over Cabinet's Covid-19 tender investigation
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 947 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
74% - 6314 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
15% - 1300 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | Can I make a fraction of my retirement fund accessible during...
MONEY CLINIC | I have R70k in retirement savings. How can I diversify my investments?
MONEY CLINIC | Can I buy a house while under debt review?