- Eskom warns power system is 'severely constrained'
- Zondo blasts Gordhan's excuse of Cabinet meeting for no-show at state capture inquiry
- SA's business confidence levels improve, but are still well below 2019
- Kganyago: Quantitative easing 'won't make sense' for South Africa
- Absa's earnings to fall by over 80%
- Aphiwe Dyantyi Exclusive Part 1: 'I didn’t see or speak to anyone for 2 months'
- Alcohol ban: Restaurants accuse government of 'double speak' and having no factual evidence
- INTERVIEW | Whitey Basson: The coronavirus graph is flattening, but corruption is going up
- Away | Meeting Hilary Swank in my living room
- OPINION | A doctor’s plea for private healthcare reform: ‘Why did my husband die like that…’
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Do you think it was a good idea for the government to approach the IMF for a $4.3 billion loan to fight Covid-19?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes. We need the money.
11% - 977 votes
It depends on how the funds are used.
74% - 6483 votes
No. We should have gotten the loan elsewhere.
15% - 1344 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | How do I buy a car when my credit score is low?
MONEY CLINIC | Under debt review, I paid 99.9% of my debt - but then there's that...
08 Aug 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I couldn't move into a property during lockdown, but paid rent. Can...