- Interest rates increased by biggest margin since 2016
- Eskom finds second act of sabotage at Tutuka as air pipe is cut
- Mantashe hints at revoking Sibanye's mining rights as strike drags on
- Tenders worth R10.6bn for giant bridge, roads scrapped after 'irregularity'
- South Africa moves ahead with plan to launch own satellite
- Mantashe: Nuclear procurement will be complete by 2024
- 'Sabotage is real in Eskom' - someone with inside knowledge cut vital cable at Tutuka power station
- 'Call it reconciliation' - fathers of Stellenbosch students in urination row agree to meet face-to-face
- New global report says SA elections have the second highest integrity in Africa
- OBITUARY | Former City of Johannesburg mayor Mpho Moerane: 'Affable' and 'sharp-minded'
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
22 Jul 2020
MONEY CLINIC | I pre-qualified for a bond, but my credit score has since dropped....
MONEY CLINIC | I'm a first-time homebuyer. How long does the home transfer process...
MONEY CLINIC | What does credit actually cost?