London - Steinhoff International Holdings Chairperson Christo Wiese, seeking to stabilise the embattled retailer, is negotiating a standstill agreement on a €1.5bn (R24bn) margin loan under which banks would suspend the sale of stock until next year, according to people with knowledge of the discussions.
- SA consumers struggling to again start paying premiums after pause for Covid-19
- Comair merger gets green light, and the airline could be flying again by December
- Disgraced former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste fined R122 million for insider trading
- EXCLUSIVE I Gordhan on why capital injection into SAA readies airline for equity sale
- England may follow European allies with tough virus lockdown
- Moipone Noko writes to NPA colleagues: I am 'made to feel like I am parading naked in public'
- DA conference: Is the blue party going green?
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Thuli Madonsela: ‘Zuma’s decision slowed and blunted Zondo Commission’
- CSA's interim board: Who are they and what do they bring?
- Senzo Meyiwa: Who is the 'mastermind'? 7 unanswered questions - new & old
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Have you claimed the interest on your rental deposit?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, and I've gotten it.
24% - 152 votes
No, I did not.
50% - 323 votes
My landlord refused
26% - 168 votes
Covid-19 Money Hub - answering your business and money questions during the crisis
MONEY CLINIC | My ex-wife recently passed. Do I have claim to her pension fund?
MONEY CLINIC | Can I be removed from debt review with only one account left to pay?
How to get your rental deposit back